JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Savage Model 99E in .308 Win. wearing a Williams peep sight. Condition is consistant with a rifle that has been used with nicks and dings to the wood and worn spots in the bluing. There is one spot on the barrel where the bluing is gone (see picture). Barrel and crown appear to be in good shape. $475

Please send any offers through Private Conversation and not in the thread. Thanks for looking!

DSCN1238.JPG

DSCN1239.JPG

DSCN1240.JPG

DSCN1242.JPG

DSCN1243.JPG

What year was this rifle made? (or what is the serial number and I can look it up) (Or wha tis the code in front of the lever. That gives the year.
I see the one photo with the blueing issues (and some of the scratched stock.) Is that the typical nicks and dings you are talking about?
Are you willing to ship?

What year was this rifle made? (or what is the serial number and I can look it up) (Or wha tis the code in front of the lever. That gives the year.
I see the one photo with the blueing issues (and some of the scratched stock.) Is that the typical nicks and dings you are talking about?
Are you willing to ship?

I have responded to your PM and can provide additional pictures if you send me an email address or a phone number. Shipping is an option.

This rifle will be in the Seattle area during the week of Sept. 2 - 7 if that helps any of our friends up north.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.