JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This gun looks much better inside than outside! The bluing's mostly gone off of the receiver and there is pitting on the bottom and up the left side. The barrel is still blue, and the hammer shows the case colors that it should. The rifle bore is clean and bright, with sharp rifling. The inside of the action is clean and looks nearly new. The wood really needs a refinish. Comes with a Weaver 3-9 scope that may have come with the gun. No open sights. The notch for the rear is empty and there is a filler screw in the hole for the front sight (I installed, can easily be removed) Used to have sling studs, but they aren't there now. I've shot this and sighted it in. Nice shooter, but it's being sold to help fund the left hand bolt action for my nephew. Comes with 2 boxes of Remington 150 gr ammo. One box full, the other has 12 rounds and the 8 empty brass. It's gone! Traded to my brother-in-law.

Last Edited:
We liked these back in the 50's cause you could stick one of those magetic flashlights on the side. when I was 12 and 13 I lived next door to some brothers in their late teens and twenties who ate venison year round.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.