JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF.....to Glockman19.

20180608_123929.jpg

Last Edited:
Usually it has to do with the magazine, The lips are the guide for the bullet to enter the chamber. If you have another magazine try it, even if the result is the same try looking closely at the position of the round as it enters the chamber usually high but any direction that derails the round can change it's following the correct path. At times we may drop the magazine and don't even realize the change took place, then later think it is the firearm.
Good Luck

I had one with the same problem... It is the mags more than likely.. I found that downloading to 7-8 rounds per mag made it run better.

I have a Savage 64f with an "eating problem", it struggles to feed ammo straight to the barrel. I have heard this is a common problem with this rifle but I can't seem to get it squared away....so I am moving on from this project. Maybe someone with one that they have fixed or more gunsmithing experience can fix it.. anyway comes with scope, bipod and a little ammo...shoot me offers I am open and cash price is $80 bucks oboView attachment 467146 ....

PM sent

For precision adjustments of magazine feed lips, I recommend using one of these tools that were designed for High Standard semi auto pistol mags, since the pistols don't have feed ramps to guide the shell.
One end has a slot to bend the feed lips and the other end has a contour of a 22lr shell to help you profile the magazine lips.

upload_2018-6-16_8-47-22.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.