JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3k a year seems about what you pay for the proper licensing to manufacture, possess and participate in trade of full auto firearms, enough said...

I much prefer the American 180, and think the kid in the OP video looks silly.

I don't like him!

PS: agreed with countrygent! If you can shave about 2k off the licensing you may seem a boom around here! LoL

I cant find the letter but these are the changes that went into effect after the 45 day time period. 5-4-18
I'll look in the AM for it.

Trump to Alleviate ITAR Obligations for Firearm and Ammunition Manufacturers and Gunsmiths

The 42 page proposal provides significant changes in that non-automatic and semi-automatic firearms and ammunition, as well as parts and defense services related thereto, that are currently regulated by Category I, II or III of the U.S. Munitions List will be moved over to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), which are administered by the Department of Commerce and where there does not exist a registration requirement for the mere manufacture of controlled items, nor is there an annual fee (however, licensing requirements for exports will remain but under EAR). However, fully automatic firearms and ammunition for linked or beltfed firearms will remain under ITAR.

Don't sell to Government's / Agencies and don't export = you don't pay.
It also remove's the Gunsmith guy's having to pay or guy's that make title 1.
The A hole Obama said EVERYthing that goes bang is a defense article. Trumpster put and end to the BS.

Do they have to pay for a background check also on top of the 10 bucks
I really don't know he was at my house yesterday and we were talking about shot gun .
I said I got 250 Rounds of buck shot.
And he told me they are charging 10 bucks for a 5 round box .
He is working in the HALF MOON BAY .AREA

I cant find the letter but these are the changes that went into effect after the 45 day time period. 5-4-18
I'll look in the AM for it.

Trump to Alleviate ITAR Obligations for Firearm and Ammunition Manufacturers and Gunsmiths

The 42 page proposal provides significant changes in that non-automatic and semi-automatic firearms and ammunition, as well as parts and defense services related thereto, that are currently regulated by Category I, II or III of the U.S. Munitions List will be moved over to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), which are administered by the Department of Commerce and where there does not exist a registration requirement for the mere manufacture of controlled items, nor is there an annual fee (however, licensing requirements for exports will remain but under EAR). However, fully automatic firearms and ammunition for linked or beltfed firearms will remain under ITAR.

Don't sell to Government's / Agencies and don't export = you don't pay.
It also remove's the Gunsmith guy's having to pay or guy's that make title 1.
The A hole Obama said EVERYthing that goes bang is a defense article. Trumpster put and end to the BS.

Thanks for the link and information.

From the blog post:

However, fully automatic firearms and ammunition for linked or beltfed firearms will remain under ITAR.

While the proposal is extremely beneficial for many FFLs and it is not surprising that fully automatic firearms are remaining under ITAR, for some unknown reason, silencers, all silencer parts and defense services related thereto, will will remain under ITAR
Language in the proposal confirms the blog entry:

In particular, the revised category will not include non-automatic and semi-automatic firearms 6 to caliber .50 (12.7mm) inclusive

Paragraph (b) will continue to cover fully automatic firearms to caliber .50 (12.7mm) inclusive.

Category I—Firearms and Related Articles
*(a) Firearms using caseless ammunition.
*(b) Fully automatic firearms to .50 caliber (12.7 mm) inclusive.

I really don't know he was at my house yesterday and we were talking about shot gun .

The shelfs will probably be empty when he heads home LOL

I had my fill of full auto fire while in the army...I have no desire to play around with it again.

Please note , that just because I do not want a select fire rifle , does not mean that I think that no one else should have one either ....It just means that I don't want one...

And yeah...where are those bullets ending up....?
Andy

It looked to me like he couldn't hit anything. So what's the point ? No thanks.

My uncle said the bar in 30/06 had so much muzzle climb there was no point going full auto while shouldering it.

Purely on the basis of full auto rate of fire, I think it is pretty impressive. That is insanely fast. Also very cool to see it in slow motion.

Other than that, I don't really have an desire to own a full auto, an opinion about the guy or his safety practices. :D

3k a year seems about what you pay for the proper licensing to manufacture, possess and participate in trade of full auto firearms, enough said...

I much prefer the American 180, and think the kid in the OP video looks silly.

I don't like him!

PS: agreed with countrygent! If you can shave about 2k off the licensing you may seem a boom around here! LoL

To me that's not bad. One sale of those types of weapons will more than cover the costs.

I wouldn't put it past the California Gestapo to check people at the "agriculture inspection stations" for ammo purchases.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top