JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does it count that my 10/22 is early 80's lol
So how are these guy making full auto.22 doesn't seem like they are pre-1986

The fellow in the video is likely licensed as an 07/02 FFL/SOT. The last I checked, the cost is $200 for the FFL (covers three years), $500 for the SOT (covers 1 year), and $2,250 for ITAR (covers 1 year). After which you can build machine-guns for qualified buyers only (e.g., law enforcement, military, etc.) . You cannot keep them after you relinquish your license, so they must be transferred or destroyed.

The fellow in the video is likely licensed as an 07/02 FFL/SOT. The last I checked, the cost is $200 for the FFL (covers three years), $500 for the SOT (covers 1 year), and $2,250 for ITAR (covers 1 year). After which you can build machine-guns for qualified buyers only (e.g., law enforcement, military, etc.) . You cannot keep them after you relinquish your license, so they must be transferred or destroyed.

Well now that blows. I'll look at it as it saves me money but it still blows I think it be awesome to have a full auto 10/22

Wow, a seven-shot automatic .22lr. I'll just shoot em once with a 9mm, thank you very much.
For me it would be for fun. just remember though getting shot by one of these this is like a load of buck shot not just one .22 round so getting hit by 7+ Hollow point round almost at once would mess you up pretty good

For me it would be for fun. just remember though getting shot by one of these this is like a load of buck shot not just one .22 round so getting hit by 7+ Hollow point round almost at once would mess you up pretty good
Try 9 pellets.
I was just talking with my brother in law today.guess how much they charge for 5
00. Buckshot Rounds in California .
Lol he said it's like ten bucks for a box of 5
So I said here take this now you owe me 50 bucks lol IMG_20180721_172906.jpg IMG_20180721_172454.jpg

No ITAR if you're not exporting

No ITAR if you're not exporting

ATF FFL Newsletter, November 2012, page 3:

In addition to exporters and brokers, all manufacturers of defense articles, defense services, or related technical data, as defined by the United States Munitions List (Part 121 of the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)), are required to register with the Department of State ....

Generally, persons holding a manufacturer's license (Type 06, 07, or 10) must register as a manufacturer with the Department of State ....

Relevant statute:

22 CFR 122.1 - Registration requirements.

§ 122.1 Registration requirements.
(a) Any person who engages in the United States in the business of manufacturing or exporting or temporarily importing defense articles, or furnishing defense services, is required to register with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls under § 122.2. For the purpose of this subchapter, engaging in such a business requires only one occasion of manufacturing or exporting or temporarily importing a defense article or furnishing a defense service. A manufacturer who does not engage in exporting must nevertheless register. (See part 129 of this subchapter for requirements for registration of persons who engage in brokering activities.)

(b)Exemptions. The registration requirements of paragraph (a) of this section do not apply to:

(1) Officers and employees of the U.S. Government acting in an official capacity;

(2) Persons whose pertinent business activity is confined to the production of unclassified technical data only;

(3) Persons all of whose manufacturing and export activities are licensed under the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended; or

(4) Persons who engage in the fabrication of articles solely for experimental or scientific purposes, including research and development.

*** Only if you sell to Law enforcement or export is it a defense article. ***

They sent out a clarification a couple months ago on the Obama BS that said any weapon was a defense article.

I'll look and see if I didn't toss it I'll post it up.

Don-t export or sell to the po po you don't need to pay.

I'll look and see if I didn't toss it I'll post it up.

If you have a link to the document, that would be great, as I'd like to read it over. The ATF fellow who was out earlier in the month mentioned 07/02 still needed ITAR when I talked with him, but if there has been a reversal, that would be fantastic news. The whole ITAR swamp, and attended costs, is pretty much the only reason why I haven't bothered looking into the manufacturing side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top