JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OK, now open to a trade for an AR or other semi-auto rifle. The sale fell thru, so this is back for sale!

have a Savage LongAction Model 12 in 6.5x284 with a Rifle Basix trigger and pictaniny mount that I am looking to sell. I have dies, 379 rounds of Berger 140g VLD Hunters and 30 Lapua once fired cases included. Also, I came up with a few more items;
Sinclair T26 and E26 mandrels
Hornady Modified Case
RCBS Bullet Seating inards

It has a 26" SS fluted barrel that is threaded for a muzzle brake or suppressor. There have been 348 rounds down the barrel,I am the second owner.

I am asking $750 shipped to your FFL.

I have not shot it since this trip to do load development.

Thanks,
Ray

Last Edited:
Am I asking too much for this package? I am willing to sell the rifle seperately.

Please give me some feedback, I really need to sell this package.

Thanks,
Ray

too much? heck no i dont think so. Where abouts are you located? Im in redmond area and would like to take a look at it, are you open to trade offers at all?

I guess I won't be needing the Redding NK bushings either, I have # 289, 290 and 291 in Ti Nitride that will also go with the package. I used them in my 6-284 die.

Thanks,
Ray

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.