JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Turner
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello Everyone, I have for sale a Firearms International Corp. rifle chambered in 308 Norma Magnum. Here is a little background on it. I bought it from my father in-law some 40 years ago because I wanted a good elk hunting rifle. Well it turned out to be a great elk hunting rifle. I killed my first elk with it a carried it for many seasons. The ammunition for it was not the easiest to find but I new GI Joes carried it so no problem. As you all know it did eventually become a problem since Joe's didn't always have it and they have since went out of business. I did have a friend who reloaded so I bought the dies and he proceeded to reload for me. That worked for a while until he passed away in a car wreck in eastern Oregon. This all happened pre-internet so options to purchase ammo were slim. Not wanting to get into reloading I purchased another rifle and this one has been taking up room in my safe for years. Of course now you can purchase ammo online for it but I don't need 2 elk rifles so It's time for it to find a new home. I just need to find the right person who knows this caliber and it's capabilities. I do have a few rounds left, some brass and the reloading dies to go with it. This rifle has a FN Mauser action, nice engraved hard wood stock with a Monte-Carlo cheek piece. It is a solid shooter. It is not a converted rifle. It was built and imported by FIC. I'm not looking to get rich on this but I would like a fair price so I will be accepting offers. I can send more photos if interested. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here are a few. I have reached the upload limit.

IMG_4201.JPG IMG_4202.JPG IMG_4203.JPG IMG_4204.JPG IMG_4205.JPG

I would love to have it. I am in Milwaukee.I look At the photo of it that is a nice 308 norm.
It would make someone a nice rifle. Especially if you want to reload for it. I have my old recipe shooting 180g Nosler ballistic tips. Or just fun to see what you can it do with it.

I do want to go on this. The problem is with background check I would have to make two trips down your way to get together when it passes that's the only sticker and that's the whole thing. I do not want to scope on that gun if you came to me, that would be cool. if I need to pay you extra for your time, tell me what that would be.

I do want to go on this. The problem is with background check I would have to make two trips down your way to get together when it passes that's the only sticker and that's the whole thing. I do not want to scope on that gun if you came to me, that would be cool. if I need to pay you extra for your time, tell me what that would be.
ok great. I could probably do a road trip after it thaws out. Please PM me your info and PH #. I will contact you to work out the details.

Pacific pawn and cash 14110 se McLoughlin Blvd Suite 1 Milwaukie, OR 97267. Kevin 971 235 8318 If you decide not to do this, that's OK no big deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.