JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
79891AD4-50E6-4F98-A9B0-F5DA844F6967.jpeg Closed Savage Axis heavy barreled 6.5 Creedmoor for $400. In Roseburg only. Background: bought and after first round could barely eject case which from what I gather is now fairly common with Savage. Sent back, they remachined chamber and checked rifle function, head space etc. got back and fired 3 rounds and all is well. I got an AR in the mean time and have two 6.5 creedmoors so now don't need this one. I consider this better than new in that it has been totally gone through. The gamble of "did I get a good one this time or not" has been taken care of:) By the way 6.5 Creedmoor is awesome in case you didn't know. :s0019:( oh yes imho)

Last Edited:
Hello Guy,
I like your Creedmoor, and wounderd if you would be interested in trading for a very nice Colt Frontier Scout 62. It is a nice 22 LR pistol with original Sandbar type grips. It is in excellent condition. It has a tiny amount of bluing rub from the holster, but easily re-blued. If interested, I will send you some pictures. I don't currently have it for sale, but I do want a Savage 6.5 Creedmoor.
Have a nice Day!

Larry243

Hello Guy,
I like your Creedmoor, and wounderd if you would be interested in trading for a very nice Colt Frontier Scout 62. It is a nice 22 LR pistol with original Sandbar type grips. It is in excellent condition. It has a tiny amount of bluing rub from the holster, but easily re-blued. If interested, I will send you some pictures. I don't currently have it for sale, but I do want a Savage 6.5 Creedmoor.
Have a nice Day!

Larry243
I would be interested in seeing a pic or two. Do you happen to have box and could you tell age and alittle back ground. Thank you. Oh, my direct email is [email protected]
Take Care
Joe

I would be interested in seeing a pic or two. Do you happen to have box and could you tell age and alittle back ground. Thank you. Oh, my direct email is [email protected]
Take Care
Joe

Hello again Joe,
Thank you for getting back to me... I am new to this site, so it would work much better for me to send you a regular e-mail with the back ground information and attached pictures of the Colt. I will get this off to you within the next hr. or so...
Thanks Larry243

I hear ya...Just got a new Savage 12FV 6.5 Creedmoor...wont eject. Savage sent me new parts but I read the best way to get rid of the problem is buy the parts kit from Sharp Shooter supply. $20. Mine seems to be a shooter(small groups) so Ill deal with the ejector pain although its sad Savage can't fix this.

I hear ya...Just got a new Savage 12FV 6.5 Creedmoor...wont eject. Savage sent me new parts but I read the best way to get rid of the problem is buy the parts kit from Sharp Shooter supply. $20. Mine seems to be a shooter(small groups) so Ill deal with the ejector pain although its sad Savage can't fix this.
They are really quite good rifles once you get rid of the initial glitches you shouldn't have to deal with to begin with. Good luck with your rifle and wahoo 6.5!;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.