Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Savage 243, reasonable price, decent deer rifle for sale

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by MonmouthMike, Oct 3, 2012.

1. MonmouthMike

MonmouthMike Monmouth Oregon New Member

It's gone! Thanks everyone!

I am placing my Savage 243 deer rifle for sale. I'm not able to hunt any longer and figure someone else should put this gun to use. It is a bolt action, about 10 years old, had less than a box of shells through it, has a black composite stock, boonie sling, 4X12 Redfield scope, bi-pod, new carrying case, ammo, and cleaning kit with it. I'll even throw in an unused Gerber folding hunting knife I paid $75 for. The rifle was originally one of those Walmart specials, so that should tell you the quality of the gun is reasonable, but certainly not a show piece. It is in really good shape and not a bad package deal. I'll take $250-$275 range for all it, but not likely to dicker much. 503-437-5803. Leave a message, please. I'll call back.
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: mike

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  2. spyguy

spyguy Dayton, Or Member

Got any pictures?

3. MonmouthMike

MonmouthMike Monmouth Oregon New Member

no, but I might be able to do that. you far away from Monmouth?
    mike

4. jerman1964

jerman1964 Sherwood, OR Member

if youare taking 250 for that package, I will take it, I can drive down to monmouth friday.

5. CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath Albany, Oregon Active Member

PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.