JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Savage 116 Weather Warrior in .300 WM as the title states. Stainless steel action/barrel (barrel length is 24''), black synthetic accu-stock, accu-trigger, 3-round detachable magazine, and jeweled bolt. If you need anymore information I'm sure the internet can tell you everything you need to know on a 116 FCSS Savage in .300 WM. Used to be my hunting rifle, still in great shape, cleaned and oiled on a regular basis, and has roughly 200ish rounds down the barrel, shooting a majority Barnes factory ammo (likes 180gr. TTSX). Will come mounted with a Nikon Prostaff 5 (3.5-14x40 with BDC reticle) on a weaver 1-piece 20 MOA scope base. Will also be accompanied by a few spare rounds of Barnes 180gr. TTSX, and a few boxes of once shot Barnes brass (I can get exact counts on rounds/brass for those interested). Only reason I'm selling is I've upgraded to a .28 Nosler for my hunting needs and just want to free up some funds instead of having it sit around in the safe. I still have the original box/manual/etc. that I'll include with sale.
PLEASE NOTE- Bipod, sling, scope cover, and ammo sleeve not included.

Pricing - $600 OBO for everything I have listed, I'll take $500 FIRM if somebody wants just the rifle w/o scope.
F2F transfer in Warrenton at local FFL, prefer not to ship but if buyer is inclined to do so it'll be on your dime. Buyer pays transfer. Please PM inquiries/offers, thank you.

.300 -4.jpg .300 -3.jpg .300 -1.jpg .300 -2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR