JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Zip Code
Re-listing this Savage 112 BVSS in 25-06 Cal. At 10.25 lbs it's not a carry around rifle. It was a range gun and shot some nice groups with re-loads. Heavy stainless 26" barrel. Throwing in dies, 100 rounds live ammo, whatever brass I still have. Price reduced to 525.00

DSCF0133re.JPG DSCF0135re.JPG DSCF0137re.JPG DSCF0139re.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The 112 BVSS has a hidden magazine and I dropped 3 rounds in with room for one more. There is a BVSS-S model that according to a factory manual,is a single shot variant. Magazine is under the action..usual place.

Will you ship to a FFL dealer in my area zip 28693?
Let me check. If Wa. regulations require a FFL to FFL... I would have to comply but I've been communicating with a FFL out-of-state and he thinks I can box & ship provided it goes to an FFL. Sounds like you're aware of that. I will securely pack it enclosed in a 10.00 soft case for added protection. Not sure if I can pack the live rounds, brass, dies but the weight will be closer to 18 - 20 lbs so shipment cost is an unknown at the moment. If it's workable, yes, will do. Zane

Let me check. If Wa. regulations require a FFL to FFL... I would have to comply but I've been communicating with a FFL out-of-state and he thinks I can box & ship provided it goes to an FFL. Sounds like you're aware of that. I will securely pack it enclosed in a 10.00 soft case for added protection. Not sure if I can pack the live rounds, brass, dies but the weight will be closer to 18 - 20 lbs so shipment cost is an unknown at the moment. If it's workable, yes, will do. Zane
I'm so sorry did not notice that it was the pre accutrigger until after I sent the message. I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling at that price though.

Hello. I do have the rifle & you probably have seen the price drop to 450.00. I use a local FFL to process / ship & he will ask for a FFL to send the rifle to. At least that's how it worked for a couple recent handgun transactions but a rifle might be different. I'll check with him. Thanks, Zane

Good you still have it I just got home from work get me a name of the ffl u want to use please and ill give u the shipping address to the one my son will use .if u don't care to text me at 740 456 7301 it took me a while to find your message I'm not the greatest on computers. But I will take it for sure thanks again Bill

Do you work with Paypal? I ask because I once sold a firearm with them but their policy is no gun transactions so invoices have to be discrete. I'll get it boxed & a set of dies can come with. The FFL is usually 25.00 for his services & not sure how it will ship yet? Once I know, will get back to you. Thanks, Zane

Check with your Walmart make sure they have the money transfer there. I'll call u about 6 tonight my time get the address and send it tomorrow. I'll also give u all the shipping info. Once it shipped u can give me the tracking info. Thanks Bill

I'll have u ship it to Greg Odel phone number 740-981-9594 the FFL will b Three D Outfitters INC.8508 Ohio River Rd,wheelersburg,Ohio 45694 PH 740-574-4868. Is the Walmart nearest you 3497 Bethel Rd. Port orchard

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top