JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Yelm
State
Washington
Zip Code
I want to sell my Savage 110 7mm Rem Magnum Rifle. I am downsizing and offloading rifles I will no longer have a use for.

Unknown round count, I purchased this rifle used years ago. I have fired this rifle and it functioned perfectly through 20 rounds of Blue Box Federal soft-points.

This rifle has the Savage Accu-trigger. Black synthetic stock, blind magazine.

Blued finish with minor finish wear on the muzzle. Barrel measures 24"

Has Talley scope base/rings. These are unique in that there is no separate scope base as the bottom of the scope ring is integral to the base. Scope is an older Redfield 3x9.

This rifle comes with 80 rounds of fresh Federal Premium ammunition. 40 rounds of Berger Hybrid, and 40 rounds of Copper Premium.

Looking for $600.

I could possibly sell the rifle without the ammunition, but would I would like to have a confirmed buyer for the ammunition lined up if possible.

I can cover a reasonable transfer fee. Prefer to meet within 25 miles or so of Yelm. Marksman, Longshot, Bullseye in Tacoma, South Sound Guns in Lacey, etc. are decent shops. Maybe a Private FFL if you prefer. Can travel a little further for serious buyers if need be.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: