JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this with intent to build a long range hunting rifle but i already have enough projects going at the moment. I have a deresonator and limbsaver pad on it but can also include the original pad if you would like. I also have a set of weaver rings to go with the rifle. **$280** FTF sale
p1010119of.jpg
p1010123v.jpg

Last Edited:
Im adding a few possible trade options. Im looking for a glock 17 or 22, XD 9 or 40 full size, Remington 700 stainless in 7mm08. I have cash to add for the right gun. Thanks:cool:

Nice looking rifle. Couple of questions...

Is that a custom stock? What is the barrel length? Does it have a detachable box mag? And any idea of the round count on the barrel?

Nice looking rifle. Couple of questions...

Is that a custom stock? What is the barrel length? Does it have a detachable box mag? And any idea of the round count on the barrel?

Im an not sure on the stock as it was on the rifle when i bought it. 24" barrel, internally fed. Round count unknow but i was told low by the original owner and i have shot 40 rds through it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.