JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Aberdeen
State
Washington
Zip Code
(CZ Clone. Compatibility with CZ 9mm Pro Mags, etc. Almost 100%.)
(Receipts Included Upon Request)
Sarsilmaz USA B6C 9mm.
Purchased At Grays Harbor Guns and Ammo on June 1st, 2020 for $320.00 with $79.00 off.
It came with a HardCase, two individual 13+1 Round Magazines, Owner Records/Owner Manual, a Pit Bull 'Outside the pants' Holster, as well as a few pieces of cleaning equipment. There was also a trigger lock included. I am not entirely sure how to post photos of the firearm, as I am posting Via internet browser and not a App on my Phone. This Firearm has two rear blue dots on the iron sights, and small blue color fill along the barrel. I am open minded to any and all available offers or opportunities. I am grateful for you all. Thank you. If you wish to contact me via Text Message, Please feel free to send a text message to the following number
360-660-0418.
It may take a little bit for my phone to recieve any incoming text messages or audio calls, as I live in outside of the city and lack service at times.
Willing to Accept or Contemplate trades for another Sarsilmaz, a Smith and Wesson, or any reliable handguns. Besides so, any offer of trade is viewed.
Not in a deep rush to get rid of her.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.