JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
State
Oregon
(Pics to follow soon)
Up for sale is a new and un-fired SAR-1.
It will include 1 sling and one 30 round mag.

$750

Thanks for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
(Pics to follow soon)
Up for sale is a new and un-fired SAR-1.
It will include 1 sling and one 30 round mag.

$750

Thanks for looking!

This is a way better AK than the current cobbled together crap offerings available today. I paid less than half that for mine back in the day, but in today's AK market $750 is a solid deal for "real AK". If you are looking for an solid AK jump on it while you can.

OP, it would be helpful if you stated your area and/or if you are willing to ship (Oregon isn't the largest state but it is pretty big). GLWTS

Appericate the info and suggestions!
Im located in the Portland Metro area and am willing to ship ffl to ffl, buyer covers associated costs.
Not opposed to meeting buyers within a reasonable distance at an ffl of their choosing.

BAA70586-2F87-4344-A30E-BD508675C8D9.jpeg 07BBCDC7-BD1F-47A1-A544-B4E2B4798DAE.jpeg 3D454495-CF50-4E6D-8F50-BDE5D40CC6CA.jpeg A6676D32-2C95-4126-B67A-655CE8CE955D.jpeg B5F3F38C-1CEF-4DB3-93E0-787859A1FFC2.jpeg

Just curious I see a little distress wear in a couple of the photos yet it's new an unfired. I have little to no experience with AKs is that normal?

The wear is from being placed next to other firearms, test fitting mags, and working the charging handle/safety when i bought it. Plus it had a long journey from an eastern european factory sometime in the 80's.

G
The wear is from being placed next to other firearms, test fitting mags, and working the charging handle/safety when i bought it. Plus it had a long journey from an eastern european factory sometime in the 80's.
Got it. I did a little research and learned quite a few of the Romanian variety bear such character when they're sent over here. Thanks.

That was built in '99, last two digits of the SN is production date.

SARs are very good AKs, they were factory built double stack guns with chrome lined forged barrels and none of the problems the later WASRs had. The only "downside" would be the unthreaded muzzle ( easily fixed) and the trigger they come with sucks ( also easily fixed). I would take this over any of the newer production guns in the same price bracket.

( not trying to shill, just surprised its still here and people seem to be confusing it with later, crappier guns)
:)

eta..the finish is black oxide on those, not bluing, look at it sideways and it gets a mark...the camera probably makes it look way worse than it is.

Thank you for the info. Its a sweet little rifle, i have a second one that i use regularly and it is a pleasure to fire.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.