JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been watching a lot of medieval viking shows lately. It makes you consider the idea of mortal combat - no not your 1990's early 2000's martial arts video games and movies, but the idea that if someone wants to steal your rights, your property, etc. Just settle it with a fight to the death. Defender gets to choose instruments. If our society operated that way, there would be an awful lot less push to strip rights and property of others through the political process.

Last Edited:
I cant seem to find a list of who to email and write a letter to so i can express my displeasure of having my constitutional rights ripped away , anybody got a list?

Representative Carla C. Piluso
Democrat - District 50 - Gresham

Representative Margaret Doherty
Democrat - District 35 - Tigard

Representative Alissa Keny-Guyer
Democrat - District 46 - Portland

Representative Tawna D. Sanchez
Democrat - District 43 - North and Northeast Portland

Representative Barbara Smith Warner
Democrat - District 45 - Portland

Senator Lew Frederick
Democrat - District 22- Portland

Senator Laurie Monnes Anderson
Democrat - District 25 - Gresham

Senator Kathleen Taylor
Democrat - District 21 - Milwaukie

Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward
Democrat - District 17 - NW Portland/Beaverton

Representative Mitch Greenlick
Democrat - District 33 - Portland

Representative Rachel Prusak
Democrat - District 37 - Tualatin / West Linn

Senator Jeff Golden
Democrat - District 3 - Ashland

I cant seem to find a list of who to email and write a letter to so i can express my displeasure of having my constitutional rights ripped away , anybody got a list?
This is a ballot initiative, not legislation*, so writing to Oregon legislators won't help.

Consider donating to Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) who, in past years, have successfully fought similar anti-rights ballot initiatives in the courts.

*The 2020 legislative session runs 02/03/2020 - 03/08/2020. Since 2020 is an even year, they "only" have 35 days in which to inflict their damage.

This is a ballot initiative, not legislation*, so writing to Oregon legislators won't help.

Consider donating to Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) who, in past years, have successfully fought similar anti-rights ballot initiatives in the courts.

*The 2020 legislative session runs 02/03/2020 - 03/08/2020. Since 2020 is an even year, they "only" have 35 days in which to inflict their damage.
If they try to blitz through a bunch of unconstitutional bs in the short session, I hope they are again denied a quorum.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top