JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got this a little bit ago... decided there isn't much of a point to having it when I can just watch my shows and movies with my PC in 1440p (yay for hardware upgrades!).

Like new condition. Used it for a little bit with a friends XBox One and I do say this beaut has a gorgeous, clear picture. If only I could hook it up to my PC. ;)

Comes with a heavy duty ($80) wall mount.

Only issue with it is that the standard base for the TVis missing screws to secure it, so you can pop it right off the base by lifting up on the TV Will this cause any actual issues? No. The TV is BIG and heavy. It won't accidentally fall of the base if you decide to not use the wall mount.

These TV's sale new for around $550-600. It's been lightly used, missing screws to base, and comes with the wall mount (will throw in a media streamer with wifi access too if you so wish).

As I want to get rid of it by March 13th to fund a second GPU, I'm only asking $325. As always, you can stop by and see it working before purchasing. Cash only, please.

Located in Vancouver, WA.

Thanks,
Griffith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR