JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Fellow SKS Junkies,

Here's a quick and crappy shot of my humble Euro SKS iron heap. I just got the top rifle from MashedPotatoJohnson out of Huston. Took 2 months of Kali DOJ hassle. Top to bottom:
'51 Tula light refurb BBQ, where there's #s they match, only the stock is forced, doesn't seem run much, bolt and hammer face look new, over all excellent
'54 as issued Tula but ruined by the former 01 FFL who bought it new for $89 bucks back in the day, I call it the "Green Hornet"
'54 Izhevsk refurb all matching and not run much
'59 M59C Yugoslavian as issued with correct sling, about the cleanest SKS I have
'60 M56 Romanian, (Transylvania actually) forced in many areas, rough furniture, typical example for a Romy, good bore but looks like a vet
'69 & '70 M56 Albanian both matching, '70 is nicer
These guys are all cosmo free, clean and functional main battle rifles but are hanger queens. Someday I'll do a better pictorial layout, thanks for looking, enjoy. PAX

Warsaw-wal.jpg

Very nice collection, congratulations. Love that M56 Romanian, I've only seen one (1) of those up close. The Albanians have become too expensive, I gave up on owning one. But I love the look of them.

Very nice collection, congratulations. Love that M56 Romanian, I've only seen one (1) of those up close. The Albanians have become too expensive, I gave up on owning one. But I love the look of them.
Thanks. I had 2 Romys and sold this one last September. I put it in some Russian laminate. The same guy got an Egyptian FN49 too. I'd never seen an Alby in the wild then stumbled across one during my weekly LGS hunt. At the time it was twice what a Chinese SKS was going for but I jumped on it. Then 2 weeks later the same LGS had another one, scarfed that up, then a week later the nicest and cheapest Alby popped up on Calguns, that fella was in SoKali but would be passing through my neck of the woods so we did the DROS at the same LGS I got the other two. I sold one Alby 2 years ago for a fair price to a fella who also bought 3 C&R Chinese rifles. PAX
romy1-003.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews