JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pre-Super Bowl I was out at the Pit near Timber. I was going to try to determine why my Emissary was going into slide lock all the time. Well, that magically disappeared. Possibly it was operator error...

Anyway, I usually have a lot of different type of ammo, so I ran some through the Emissary (5" , 9mm).

OKAY
Federal - Syntrech 150 and their 147.
Remington Range - 115.
Blazer - 115 and 124.
Fiocchi - 115
Winchester - 115

All work.

NOT OKAY
Ammo Inc - 124.

Nope. FTF frequently. I noticed that Ammo Inc. is a bit shorter and fatter. See top bullet on pic #3 below.
BTW. All my Striker pistols ( Glock, Walther, SIG, CANiK) have no issues with Ammo Inc.

20230212_091627.jpg 20230212_091651.jpg 20230213_125753.jpg 20230213_125356.jpg

This is nice to know. I have never shot any Ammo Inc 9 mm stuff and now likely won't. I wonder if they had a bad run/lot. Thanks for sharing this!

This is nice to know. I have never shot any Ammo Inc 9 mm stuff and now likely won't. I wonder if they had a bad run/lot. Thanks for sharing this!
Don't know about the Lot - good or bad.

Of course, now I wonder if my SA Garrison 9mm 5" is also sensitive to Ammo, Inc. ?? I'll have to try that next time out ...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top