JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pre-Super Bowl I was out at the Pit near Timber. I was going to try to determine why my Emissary was going into slide lock all the time. Well, that magically disappeared. Possibly it was operator error...

Anyway, I usually have a lot of different type of ammo, so I ran some through the Emissary (5" , 9mm).

OKAY
Federal - Syntrech 150 and their 147.
Remington Range - 115.
Blazer - 115 and 124.
Fiocchi - 115
Winchester - 115

All work.

NOT OKAY
Ammo Inc - 124.

Nope. FTF frequently. I noticed that Ammo Inc. is a bit shorter and fatter. See top bullet on pic #3 below.
BTW. All my Striker pistols ( Glock, Walther, SIG, CANiK) have no issues with Ammo Inc.

20230212_091627.jpg 20230212_091651.jpg 20230213_125753.jpg 20230213_125356.jpg

This is nice to know. I have never shot any Ammo Inc 9 mm stuff and now likely won't. I wonder if they had a bad run/lot. Thanks for sharing this!

This is nice to know. I have never shot any Ammo Inc 9 mm stuff and now likely won't. I wonder if they had a bad run/lot. Thanks for sharing this!
Don't know about the Lot - good or bad.

Of course, now I wonder if my SA Garrison 9mm 5" is also sensitive to Ammo, Inc. ?? I'll have to try that next time out ...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews