JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought new in July 2022, put 150 rounds through it. Optics Ready, with box, papers, 2 (20 round) magazines. I found that I just prefer my Browning Buckmark (short barrel) more. I have not had any feeding issues some have advertised when the handgun first came out but, I load the magazines as directed (one at a time - insuring that they are staggered in the mag instead of dropping a bunch and releasing the spring tension) and use only good ammunition (Remington and Winchester). If you have a CHL, I prefer Cut Above Pawn, 18335 SW TV Highway in Aloha. If you don't, I will go to one you chose provided it is near Beaverton/Hillsboro area. If you have been unable to find one to look at, I will meet you within 10 miles of my house in Hillsboro if you buy me coffee or a Dr Pepper. It is a fine firearm so, the price listed is the least that I will take for it, sorry. Please don't offer anything for trade. If the add is still up, it is still for sale. Thank You.

1-7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.