JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a rare bayonet since the Germans only made 6% of them with the sawback edge of 29 razor sharp teeth for use in WW1. These were issued to German Army NCOs, Pioneers, machine gun crews, and, most infamously, the storm troops known as Stosstruppen. Additionally, most of these bayonets were recalled in 1917 with the sawback ground off due to the gruesome injuries that they caused. There is an immense amount of cool information about them online.

The condition reflects a combat bayonet of World War I era and can be seen in my pictures. It is approximately 19" overall length. The blade is approximately 8 1/2" long with the wood handle approximately 4 3/4". The bayonet did not have a scabbard when I purchased it 36 years ago. I am selling it because I really need ammo.

I am asking $150 cash OBO or an agreed upon trade value for 45 ACP or 7.62 x 39.

If the ad is up, it is still available.

B1.jpg B2.jpg B3.jpg B4.jpg B5.jpg B6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews