JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is a complete FM-9 PISTOL (upper and lower) as purchased from Brownell's. This pistol has been reliable over the 510 rounds I've shot. I've got a shoulder issue that makes it painful to mount and operate "rifles" (this is a PISTOL, but it's worked like a rifle), so this one has to go.

Included upgrades:

1) Samson Manufacturing 6061-T6 aluminum steel fixed sight set (HK style, same-plane rear sight)
2) KynSHOT RB5007 hydraulic buffer (original buffer included)*
3) Tubb Precision flat-wire, stainless steel, AR-15 buffer spring (original spring included)*
4) Elftmann Tactical Ambidextrous Push-Button Speed Safety (original safety parts included)
5) Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod 1 brace
6) Nightstrike Diamondback Angled foregrip (on Magpul 9-slot, 4" aluminum M-lok Picatinny rail)
7) Magpul MOE-K pistol grip (original A2 grip included)
8) Primary Weapons Systems EBT Mod 2 Ratchet QD Endplate / Castle nut

*The hydraulic buffer and flat-wire buffer spring were substituted for the original parts based on discussions at ar15.com's "rimfire and pistol calibers" subforum, and the consensus there seemed to be that this combination eliminated the spring noise you normally hear and also smoothed out the recoil impulse. I can't hear any spring noise and I was happy with the results.

Here's Foxtrot Mike describing why this pistol is so awesome:

Foxtrot Mike stopped shipping the brace that's shown in the video. This pistol came with a bare tube, and I added the Tailhook brace.

Buyer pays all transfer costs, so I'll drive a reasonable distance to your preferred FFL, although I'd prefer in or around Vancouver. Thanks.

Left Side.JPG Right Side.JPG Lower internal.JPG Muzzle-Front Sight-Charging Handle.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is a complete FM-9 PISTOL (upper and lower) as purchased from Brownell's. This pistol has been reliable over the 510 rounds I've shot. I've got a shoulder issue that makes it painful to mount and operate "rifles" (this is a PISTOL, but it's worked like a rifle), so this one has to go.

Included upgrades:

1) Samson Manufacturing 6061-T6 aluminum steel fixed sight set (HK style, same-plane rear sight)
2) KynSHOT RB5007 hydraulic buffer (original buffer included)*
3) Tubb Precision flat-wire, stainless steel, AR-15 buffer spring (original spring included)*
4) Elftmann Tactical Ambidextrous Push-Button Speed Safety (original safety parts included)
5) Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod 1 brace
6) Nightstrike Diamondback Angled foregrip (on Magpul 9-slot, 4" aluminum M-lok Picatinny rail)
7) Magpul MOE-K pistol grip (original A2 grip included)
8) Primary Weapons Systems EBT Mod 2 Ratchet QD Endplate / Castle nut

*The hydraulic buffer and flat-wire buffer spring were substituted for the original parts based on discussions at ar15.com's "rimfire and pistol calibers" subforum, and the consensus there seemed to be that this combination eliminated the spring noise you normally hear and also smoothed out the recoil impulse. I can't hear any spring noise and I was happy with the results.

Here's Foxtrot Mike describing why this pistol is so awesome:

Foxtrot Mike stopped shipping the brace that's shown in the video. This pistol came with a bare tube, and I added the Tailhook brace.

Buyer pays all transfer costs, so I'll drive a reasonable distance to your preferred FFL, although I'd prefer in or around Vancouver. Thanks.

View attachment 1120803 View attachment 1120804 View attachment 1120805 View attachment 1120806
Interested...

Any mags to go with it? How far are you willing to travel?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.