Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

(Sale Pending)Benelli M1 Super 90 20 gauge

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by papalondog, Oct 17, 2012.

1. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

(Sold pending funds)I have a new, unfired, in the box, never put together, Benelli M1 Super 90 20 gauge for sale. This is the model I use for upland game birds and have used one like it for 10 years. It is the lightest, easiest handling shotgun I have ever encountered. 26 inch barrel with 4 or 5 screw in chokes. I used mine for a couple years and made a deal on 2 new ones as my brother had to have one. This one was the "extra" in case one broke down. They don't and they didn't. This is a steal at $900.
    The gun pictured is the one I use. The gun in the case is the new factory wrapped gun for sale. These shoot 2 3/4 and 3 inch interchangebly and with very little recoil.

benelli90.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  2. ruggdogg87

ruggdogg87 Tigard Active Member

Interested in any trade? I have an H&K marked Benelli M1 super 90 with a 24 inch barrel in 12 gauge. Could add some cash if needed.

3. papalondog

Thanks for the trade offers I have received, but I really need the cash. Exception might include old Winchester .22's or S&W revolvers.

4. papalondog

Thanksgiving bump.

5. Kimberpdx

Kimberpdx PDX Active Member

PM Inbound.

6. sdsodbuster

sdsodbuster South Dakota New Member

Hi there, id the Benelli still available? My name is Jesse and my number is 605-881-5425. Thanks