JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Natchez is having one of their periodic sales on Glock OEM mags.
Most are $5 to $10 below retail. And their shipping is reasonable.
G19 mags are $20.
9mm happy sticks are $30.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Natchez is having one of their periodic sales on Glock OEM mags.
Most are $5 to $10 below retail. And their shipping is reasonable.
G19 mags are $20.
9mm happy sticks are $30.
Isn't this the place famous for showing low prices then charging like 1.5 million dollars for shipping?

Isn't this the place famous for showing low prices then charging like 1.5 million dollars for shipping?
I know of the types of places you're referring to. I can't think of a specific retailer right now, but I hate those places.

Natchez's shipping is reasonable.

I just priced out shipping four mags (two of them were happy sticks, so they are longer and need a larger package).

Shipping options included USPS priority or UPS - both came in at around $14.

Best place I've found for mag shipping is Gunmagwarehouse for about $5 flat rate for a few mags, then it goes up to around $7, if you quantity is larger, etc. But GMW doesn't have sales that often.

Next best for shipping is GrabAGun. Their prices are pretty good, too. I've bought lots of mags from them because their prices are reasonable (they keep their Glock OEM mags down around the $22-$23 mark). Also, I've found mags at GragAGun when there were out of stock almost everywhere else. Their shipping for a couple of mags is between $8 & $9 bucks.

Bottom Line: Natchez sales prices are pretty good and their shipping is reasonable.

This is - of course - my opinion :D

Take what you like and leave there rest.

Cheers.

I know of the types of places you're referring to. I can't think of a specific retailer right now, but I hate those places.

Natchez's shipping is reasonable.

I just priced out shipping four mags (two of them were happy sticks, so they are longer and need a larger package).

Shipping options included USPS priority or UPS - both came in at around $14.

Best place I've found for mag shipping is Gunmagwarehouse for about $5 flat rate for a few mags, then it goes up to around $7, if you quantity is larger, etc. But GMW doesn't have sales that often.

Next best for shipping is GrabAGun. Their prices are pretty good, too. I've bought lots of mags from them because their prices are reasonable (they keep their Glock OEM mags down around the $22-$23 mark). Also, I've found mags at GragAGun when there were out of stock almost everywhere else. Their shipping for a couple of mags is between $8 & $9 bucks.

Bottom Line: Natchez sales prices are pretty good and their shipping is reasonable.

This is - of course - my opinion :D

Take what you like and leave there rest.

Cheers.
Good to know. I think it was during the ammo crisis that they advertised lower costs than everyone but shipping was 3-4x normal. Maybe they changed their policy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top