JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1650
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
tacoma
State
Washington
I cannot believe I am posting this. I want to create some funds to use for gunsmithing work, though I do not know what it will cost.
The rifle is NIB but posting it as LNIB because of the cosmetic blemish on the stock near the mag (as pictured). I have two of these in different calibres and would part with this over the other. I love SAKO rifles, but not too crazy for 30-06, so I'll sacrifice it.
Patial trades only on ammo in 6.5 Swede, 454 Casull, 270 WInchester, 357 SIG,. 9mm Luger.
Buyer pays transfer. Will ship.
Any questions just ask.
Thanks for looking.
IMG_20200103_171542~2.jpg IMG_20200103_171046~2.jpg IMG_20200103_171150~2.jpg IMG_20200103_171208~2.jpg IMG_20200103_171306~3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Today, I shot it for the first time. Only shot 12 of 20 rounds, it is a stout shooter for me and accurate. Did not scope, shot 8 of 12 clay pigeons. Could not finish the box after also shooting the 9.3 Masuer. Ouch!

They sell new for about 1k more than you're asking for your Bavarian. Your rifle is beautiful. I hope it finds a good home that appreciates SAKO quality.

They sell new for about 1k more than you're asking for your Bavarian. Your rifle is beautiful. I hope it finds a good home that appreciates SAKO quality.
Thanks for that remark. I am selling it lower than I paid, and I remain firm on the price. I may just keep it if it does not sell in, say, a year from now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.