JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello im wanting to replace the rear factory sight on my saiga 7.62x39 with a windage adjustable unit.im new to the ak any help appreciated much.

i appreciate the links.im not finding out what other sights besides what came on it marked with 1-3 hundred yards only will work with the length of this barrel.it seems to me this may be a critical factor,and can only find rear military sights in 16 inch and rpk barrel length.would the rpk be "close enough"or way out there?im not really experienced in this area.i really hope to even just have the standard 1-10 scale,let alone a windage adjustable sight.not too keen with peeps for some reason.my vision seems somewhat off,but ok with the rear leaf.my other has a scope,so am i trying to do the undoable?thanks for the input.

well i think ive figured out the deal today.i compared the sights on a wasr and the saiga.they are the same .the wasr has the standard 16 inch barrel who would of guessed they would or could work on a 20 inch barrel also,ill be picking up an adjustable bulgarian sight from copes soon .does anyone have a better place or better deal out there? im new at the ak stuff thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top