JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a vodka special that went back for machine work to add a 3rd hole, still is a little finicky. (I need to shoot it more)

Don't use the Winchester "universal" from wallmart, u will have nothing but problems. (off Tromix website)
I tried some anyways & it would not cycle.

What is the recoil like on these Saigas? I have a bullpup HS-10b and its not bad with 12 pellet OO Buck loads. Always thought the 12 ga AK was a pretty cool idea.

I have to first put down that I'm a newcomer to the shotgun world, however, my opinion is the recoil on these is surprisingly light. I also own a Rem 870 that feels heavier to me but kicks a lot harder. I really expected the Saiga to wear out my shoulder within 10 rounds like the 870 did but I shot probably 60 rounds on saturday easy. Recoil was very managable with the birdshot. The buckshot was a little more stout but I'd say it was on the same lines as the 870 with the birdshot. Awesome gun other than being so dang finnicky thus far.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top