JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a mint Saiga12 semi-auto shotgun for sale. Its all stock...I did get a tapco T6 Collapsible Intrafuse Stock pistol grip for it. Was about to convert it...but got busy with other things. Comes with original cardboard box, 5 round mag and 2 ten round AGP second generation mags and 1 ten round promag. Asking $950 or will trade for FN 5.7 pistol.

Whats ( BTT) ? The Kahr cw45 was traded. Do you know if the import rules have been change? On the saiga 12.

There never was a change in the import rules. It was a scare tactic used by gougers to screw people on a 500$ shotgun. I was recently in the gun shop I do most of my business at and was told the hold had been lifted and these shotguns would be hitting the shops again. Saw a new one on the shelf at NWArmory about two weeks ago for i believe $799 new in the box. Still a little high, I think the price will slowly come down??

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.