JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This Araz guy has sold me ammo befor he seems like a good guy also he is the only one here that has made an offer and came through the same day with cash say what you want he sells for top dollar but is willing to pay it also. I got like 15 offers to ship and to wait a few days or sell for 300. Say way you want but he offered today and paid cash today. Not one single other member offered to buy today and pay today. I've been burned before here waiting for people

Thanks Araz

In all fairness Bill was put in a tough position here. Shame on Arsenal, for doing this, it just goes against the code by which this board operates.

This Araz guy has sold me ammo befor he seems like a good guy also he is the only one here that has made an offer and came through the same day with cash say what you want he sells for top dollar but is willing to pay it also. I got like 15 offers to ship and to wait a few days or sell for 300. Say way you want but he offered today and paid cash today. Not one single other member offered to buy today and pay today. I've been burned before here waiting for people

Thanks Araz

I've been buying and selling firearms on several boards for a long time under my same user name and have nothing but good reviews. I've never burned anyone else and have never been burned until today. This is only one deal and there will be countless others along the way so it's certainly not the end of the world.

We all get to make choices and the important thing in life is how we conduct ourselves and if we can look in the mirror at the end of the day and know we did the honorable thing....

I'm out ~

What is wrong with you people!?!!?, a shot gun, that is produced by thousands, this has been on line for over a week! Did any on say "I got the cash in hand" NO, you all waited, I watched this for a week. I am so sorry to piss everyone off because of there lack of financial stability, "classified" mean first come first serve!
Also, is there some kind of market control here, if I want to pay $850, or $8,500, for it I have the right to. U guys r bummed because it's worth $500 at best and I paid $850 for it, and ethically it's not worth it, but I wanted and it's mine.

Interesting enough, instead of having class, and patting "billinvancouver" on the back, and saying congratulations for making money, u are upset that he made a profit.....

Amazing that all u gun people are so protective against your rights, but within ur own groups u can't be happy for some one that made a profit from a gun, and is able to buy more with that profit, then u start cussing me out and calling me a "bubble gum", hmmm...... What is a bubblegum, I want people to make money,......... Good luck in your personal lives.......

holy cow you are an idiot. BUBBLEGUM is what the forum substitutes curse words for. there is nothing wrong with making money. you however, have made claims that they are BANNED. Still don't see where you provide proof of that.

you are nothing more than a gouger trying to make a buck on paranoia.

Interesting enough, instead of having class, and patting "billinvancouver" on the back, and saying congratulations for making money, u are upset that he made a profit.....

you are the last person this forum to talk about class. keep calling people idiots for challenging your bullbubblegum price and talk about class...:nuts:

Thread closed. In doing some looking at cached versions of this thread, there is more going on here than meets the eye and I plan to get to the bottom of it, the members deserve open and honest dealings in the Classified section.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.