Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
HighLine Firearms
Sporting Systems
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a saiga 12 with a 19" barrel, muzzle break. it has a Tapco adjustable stock, a gun fixxer adjustable gas port, 4 10round mags, 1 5round mag....... I want to trade for a remington 700BDL in 223 ( I dont need to hear how great the rifle shoots or the story that goes with it, I't means nothing to me. I have plans to convert the rifle to another calliber and really just want the action) If you have a rifle to trade lets talk......

PS I dont have the ability to post pics, It looks like everyone else.

Reactions
yes the shotgun is compliant. what do you have to trade? looking for Remington,savage, Howa bolt rifle .223 ( I want to build a 300whisper bolt gun)

Reactions
I have a saiga 12 with a 19" barrel, muzzle break. it has a Tapco adjustable stock, a gun fixxer adjustable gas port, 4 10round mags, 1 5round mag....... I want to trade for a remington 700BDL in 223 ( I dont need to hear how great the rifle shoots or the story that goes with it, I't means nothing to me. I have plans to convert the rifle to another calliber and really just want the action) If you have a rifle to trade lets talk......

PS I dont have the ability to post pics, It looks like everyone else.

I'd also trade for 222, or 204 anything with the same size bolt face so I can convert it to a .300 whisper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors January Gun Show
Portland, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows