JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a saiga 12 with a 19" barrel, muzzle break. it has a Tapco adjustable stock, a gun fixxer adjustable gas port, 4 10round mags, 1 5round mag....... I want to trade for a remington 700BDL in 223 ( I dont need to hear how great the rifle shoots or the story that goes with it, I't means nothing to me. I have plans to convert the rifle to another calliber and really just want the action) If you have a rifle to trade lets talk......

PS I dont have the ability to post pics, It looks like everyone else.

I have a saiga 12 with a 19" barrel, muzzle break. it has a Tapco adjustable stock, a gun fixxer adjustable gas port, 4 10round mags, 1 5round mag....... I want to trade for a remington 700BDL in 223 ( I dont need to hear how great the rifle shoots or the story that goes with it, I't means nothing to me. I have plans to convert the rifle to another calliber and really just want the action) If you have a rifle to trade lets talk......

PS I dont have the ability to post pics, It looks like everyone else.

I'd also trade for 222, or 204 anything with the same size bolt face so I can convert it to a .300 whisper.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.