Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Saiga 12 - $599 shipped - Centerfiresystems

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Dieselfuel12v, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Dieselfuel12v

Dieselfuel12v Bellingham Member

2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Nice to see the prices coming down. I think the Saigas are cool and would like to have one, but to have to pay the same for a converted Saiga as I would an M1, M3 Benelli? - no thanks.

3. Mason3379

Mason3379 Oregon City Active Member

Looks like the gougers already got to them. Don't worry, these will be hitting the forums in a couple of days for $1000+ from the same gougers!

4. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

You will pay a lot less for a Benelli then you will for a converted Saiga. I have an M1 Tactical (HK imported) and it is amazing for sure. I got a Tromix conversion when you could just call and get one (no moths + waiting) and it is an amazing gun. Whey they both kinda have their own spot the Tromix is well worth the money. I cant speak for the other brands of conversions.

I would like to have an M3 as well but I have more shotguns then I know what to do with that never get shot. There is a member here trying to sell one for $900 and I keep almost buying it.

5. Burt Gummer

Funny - me too. He is pretty firm on his price and it is probably worth it although a comparible one here recently went for $750. I just can't buy anything at full asking price, that's just me. There is a very nice M-1 for $1k also, but he doesn't respond to inquires.

Much more picky about what I buy nowadays because selling down the road is such a pain.

6. mat33

mat33 Portland, OR Active Member

Every time I go into the Gun Broker in Clackamas they have a Saiga 12 in stock for less than that. I can't remember exactly (always overwhelmed with too much other fun toys), but I think it was $499 or $549 when I was there two weeks ago.

7. Burt Gummer

That may be the case, but any Saiga I'd have would be a $1,500 toy when done. Endless amount of things to do to it. Especially like those magwells that allow quicker changes, folding stock, optic, and of course the 20-round drums. Since TCGC's action range doesn't allow ARs, I am shotgun happy.

8. brausso

brausso Mill Creek, WA Member

It's the 24" only unfortunately