Saiga 12 - $599 shipped - Centerfiresystems

Reactions
Nice to see the prices coming down. I think the Saigas are cool and would like to have one, but to have to pay the same for a converted Saiga as I would an M1, M3 Benelli? - no thanks.
You will pay a lot less for a Benelli then you will for a converted Saiga. I have an M1 Tactical (HK imported) and it is amazing for sure. I got a Tromix conversion when you could just call and get one (no moths + waiting) and it is an amazing gun. Whey they both kinda have their own spot the Tromix is well worth the money. I cant speak for the other brands of conversions.

I would like to have an M3 as well but I have more shotguns then I know what to do with that never get shot. There is a member here trying to sell one for $900 and I keep almost buying it.

Reactions
There is a member here trying to sell one for $900 and I keep almost buying it.
Funny - me too. He is pretty firm on his price and it is probably worth it although a comparible one here recently went for $750. I just can't buy anything at full asking price, that's just me. There is a very nice M-1 for $1k also, but he doesn't respond to inquires.

Much more picky about what I buy nowadays because selling down the road is such a pain.

Reactions
Every time I go into the Gun Broker in Clackamas they have a Saiga 12 in stock for less than that. I can't remember exactly (always overwhelmed with too much other fun toys), but I think it was $499 or $549 when I was there two weeks ago.

Reactions
That may be the case, but any Saiga I'd have would be a $1,500 toy when done. Endless amount of things to do to it. Especially like those magwells that allow quicker changes, folding stock, optic, and of course the 20-round drums. Since TCGC's action range doesn't allow ARs, I am shotgun happy.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom