JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice to see the prices coming down. I think the Saigas are cool and would like to have one, but to have to pay the same for a converted Saiga as I would an M1, M3 Benelli? - no thanks.

Nice to see the prices coming down. I think the Saigas are cool and would like to have one, but to have to pay the same for a converted Saiga as I would an M1, M3 Benelli? - no thanks.

You will pay a lot less for a Benelli then you will for a converted Saiga. I have an M1 Tactical (HK imported) and it is amazing for sure. I got a Tromix conversion when you could just call and get one (no moths + waiting) and it is an amazing gun. Whey they both kinda have their own spot the Tromix is well worth the money. I cant speak for the other brands of conversions.

I would like to have an M3 as well but I have more shotguns then I know what to do with that never get shot. There is a member here trying to sell one for $900 and I keep almost buying it.

There is a member here trying to sell one for $900 and I keep almost buying it.

Funny - me too. He is pretty firm on his price and it is probably worth it although a comparible one here recently went for $750. I just can't buy anything at full asking price, that's just me. There is a very nice M-1 for $1k also, but he doesn't respond to inquires.

Much more picky about what I buy nowadays because selling down the road is such a pain.

Every time I go into the Gun Broker in Clackamas they have a Saiga 12 in stock for less than that. I can't remember exactly (always overwhelmed with too much other fun toys), but I think it was $499 or $549 when I was there two weeks ago.

That may be the case, but any Saiga I'd have would be a $1,500 toy when done. Endless amount of things to do to it. Especially like those magwells that allow quicker changes, folding stock, optic, and of course the 20-round drums. Since TCGC's action range doesn't allow ARs, I am shotgun happy.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top