JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Time to get serious, found something else I really want, so this and some other stuff needs to move so I can make it happen. As stated, pistol is an XDs 9mm, purchased by me almost 2 years ago. Have 1500-2000 rounds through it, mostly 124gr. FMJ, no steel or Russian ammo. Installed a PRP trigger kit and sear shortly after I got it, original pull weight was up around 8#, it's now 5-5.5. Also installed a set of Talon rubber grips, looks and feels like factory, and makes it a lot easier on the hand when shooting it. Pistol is in very nice shape, only visible wear is on the barrel hood. With the exception of an occasional failure to lock back on an empty mag, it's been flawless from day one. Will include the original box, etc., as well as the following:

2 7 rd. mags
4 9 rd. mags
Stealth Gear Revolution AIWB holster
Safariland 578 paddle holster
And a cheap Blackhawk holster I used once for a class that wouldn't allow AIWB

Price is now $400 for the entire package, will ship at buyers cost. Payment via PayPal, I'll eat the fees.

IMG_0332(1).JPG IMG_0334(1).JPG
Thanks for looking, questions or offers, please contact via PM. Later.

Dave

Last Edited:
Still no interest, so I'll break up the package. Pistol, 2 mags of your choice, case and included accessories, $400, transfer fee on buyer. Will ship at buyers expense. Will consider most any handgun trade, most interested in compact hammer guns, if trade deal is made, we each pay shipping/transfer costs. Buyer/trader will have first shot at other stuff, will post separately if/when pistol sells. Thanks for looking.

Dave

So am I completely out of line on my pricing, or have these become totally unpopular? This is a nice package at a fair price, and yet, I haven't had a single offer of any type. Okay, enough whining. Will at least consider almost any gun related trade offer, as well as best cash offer. Later.

Dave

Hey dave, ive had one for sale for months for some reason they dont sell well, you can buy them new with like 4 or 5 mags for just about 550. Idk why, they are great guns

Actually, they go for $450 with a 7 & 8 rd. mag, new, $550 with Crimson Trace grips. I've got another $100 into just the pistol with the PRP trigger/sear kit and the Talon grips, so I figured $400 for the pistol and 2 mags was a fair price. Oh well, it's not like I can't carry it in the meantime, I was just hoping to trade it off on something slightly larger with a hammer. Later.

Dave

If you were closer to the Vancouver area I'd have definitely offered a trade or two. As far as selling things outright it's tough right now. Back to school time means cash is tight for a lot of folks.
It's a nice pistol at a nice price. Good luck with your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.