JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Orchemo, I believe that Stu was stating is that if you follow the link that you posted for the ORC shows a rifle without the Flash Suppressor and the images of your rifle clearly show a Flash Suppressor. I looked at the S&W site and your rifle looks more like the "OR" that they have listed at this <broken link removed> .

i have this gun that is a great price . i put flip up sites on mine . i would like to tell anyone that is thinking of buying it dont make the mistake i made when you buy a front sight make sure you get the hanguard mount sight it is shorter than the standard it puts the site way to high . so i had to buy a different one that gas block is way higher than any others that ive seen must be a smith and wesson thing

This rifle is SPF to scuba it per our phone call Friday. I agreed to hold it as we both had weekend plans with our kids.
Eric

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.