JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't back the post windam bushmaster because I've never shot one. Guys who I know own em have no complaints. I purchased a sport 2 last December and have had no issues with it so far with 500 rounds or so down the pipe. I added a decent optic, yet to be tested, and put a magpul fore grip on. that's about all I'll do to it:rolleyes: Probably didn't need the scope because it's dead accurate through the peep right out of the boxo_O

My vote is the Smith M&P II sport I have dealt with both and ever since Cerberous corp taken over Bushmaster they are not the quality they once were. These are the same guys who own Remington now looking at going bankrupt.

They are not gun guys they are bankers.

I have had my original Sport for years. It has been rock solid. I did put rare earth Mag Pul furniture on it, so it isn't an all black scary rifle now. :rolleyes:

Coming from a fairly die-hard Bushmaster fan (Windham of course) I would vote for the Sport II. Unless you can find an older Bushy made by the Windham boys.

S&W heavy barrel with BUIS the reasons I would go with S&W. 1 year warranty. In house warranty.

Bush pencil barrel optics only the reasons I would not go with Bush. 1 year warranty. A lot of contracted out of house warranty.

Quality and reliability the same. If you shoot a lot defects should be discovered within 1 year but not all.

Me personally, go with a full life time warranty company like Springer Saint. It's worth the few extra dollars.

S&W heavy barrel with BUIS the reasons I would go with S&W. 1 year warranty. In house warranty.

Bush pencil barrel optics only the reasons I would not go with Bush. 1 year warranty. A lot of contracted out of house warranty.

Quality and reliability the same. If you shoot a lot defects should be discovered within 1 year but not all.

Me personally, go with a full life time warranty company like Springer Saint. It's worth the few extra dollars.

Some good points, but the Saint sure was a bust for all of Springfields hype! :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top