JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey, everyone. Up for trade is my beloved no-dash Model 60. I know I'll probably regret it later, but I just have no "practical use" for this little J-frame so I'm looking to trade it for a gun I can and will put to use. I'm not too excited to get rid of this little guy, as I'm pretty fond of it, so I'm not going to just trade it off for anything.

This weapon is in great shape; with a spotless bore and chambers, very little handling marks, no gouges or nicks, with some light "scuffs" on the top strap...can't feel 'em, and they're only really noticeable in the right light. Non-original grips...but they are factory diamond magnas. The lockup and timing on this example are 100% S&W perfect. No box or papers. Will include the T-grip for the right deal. All in all, this is a great little stainless Chief's Special. I can take more photos if needed. We can +/- $ depending on the trade, extras, etc.

In Trade: I'm looking for a no-dash 640 with the regular "brushed stainless" finish...no bead blasted, high polished, or "matte stainless".....OR a no-dash Model 40/42 with High Horn grips.

If you have any questions or comments, please either post in this thread or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
-Rob

IMG_1460.jpg

Sorry for the massive photos...I copied this ad from the S&W forum and there's no size limit there. If you need smaller photos, shoot me a PM.

TRADED