Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

S&W Model 13-2 .357 Mag-P&R-in Box-EXCELLENT COND

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
For sale is my Smith & Wesson Model 13-2, .357 Magnum with 4 inch barrel. Made in 1978 it has the pinned barrel and recessed cylinder and of course does not have the safety lock that the newer S&W's have. It comes with the original box and paperwork and has the deep luster high gloss Smith & Wesson bluing. The gun is in conservatively 98% condition with only the slightest of blue wear at the muzzle. It shows very little signs of being fired and I have never shot it in the 15+ years that I have owned it. Its a real beauty and one of the best .357 Magnums ever produced.

$565.00 - face to face to a WA resident or $38.00 to ship to your FFL.

I am also interested in trading plus cash for a pre-1980's Colt Single Action Army revolver. Any caliber or condition SAA will be considered. Thanks!
S-W M-13 015.jpg
S-W M-13a 002.jpg
S-W M-13 001.jpg

S-W M-13a 002.jpg

S-W M-13 015.jpg

S-W M-13 001.jpg

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online