JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATE: DAMMIT! I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED ANOTHER FIREARM OFF MY BIAT AND IS FOREVER LOST IN THE RIVER/LAKE/OCEAN!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365293382.053366.jpg

I have a barely used 9c that I would like to trade for an XDs. I just don't care for 9mm enough to keep it. I don't carry it, I wind up carrying my XD45c but I really want a pocket pistol for summertime carry.

Thing is clean. Only a couple trips to the range, then cleaned, oiled, safe. Includes one box of Critical Defense and most of a box of target ammo.

Not really looking to sell, really want to give a gun, get a gun. FTF in Portland area.

View attachment 60702

Let me know if interested in selling, as I am currently in the market for a smaller 9mm and this model is in my final 2 list :D

Bump. Thanks to the few that I have talked to about purchasing. Sorry we couldn't make a deal, but, honestly, I have to imagine that there is going to be someone with an XDs that isn't in love with it and wants a little 9. Worst case scenario, I buy the XDs new and lock this away in the safe for my nephews.

I will add a few bucks to this for an XDs, please be reasonable.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.