JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Smith and Wesson M&P15r-AR15 for trade.

It's in the considerably cheaper (than .223) and very abundant 5.45x39 Russian AK-74 round.

The upper has about 800 rounds through it (all hp wolf ammo) and comes complete with charging handle, correct bolt, and carrier.
Was cleaned after every shoot, whether it was 1 round or 200. And cleaned every two weeks or so in storage. Please understand that this was my first true baby and i take the best care for it that I know how.
Will throw in a M.P. rear flip up sight for the right deal. 130$ value.

I am looking for either a glock, full size or compact, (not sub-compact) in 9mm or .40 cal.
Or a H.K. P2000 or Sig. both in 9mm or .40 cal. Just trades no cash please. If I eventually decide to sell it the price would be 575$

I am near Bellevue (eastside).

Feel free to e-mail me for pictures at [email protected]

Trade Pending Will Update Accordingly

BUYERS BEWARE:(

I cannot believe that a man's word is no longer worth anything! I was the first in line to offer a trade to this man. He called me and we made a deal and scheduled a day to complete the deal. He then texts me about 6 hours later to inform me that he took a better deal. I called him and he was unwilling to honor the deal we had because someone offered him more. He is not a man!!! And I cannot post on this website what I think of his morals and behavior.
I could understand him taking an offer better than mine if we didn't already have a deal. BUT WE DID...
If you are the one who is currently trading for this upper, you are encouraging this type of behavior and I would ask that you discontinue your deal with him. We should not tolerate this type of behavior on this website.

MGD:huh:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.