JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a S&W M&P Shield in 9mm with 2 mags 1 7 round,1 8 round,iwb holster,and all the factory goodies that I would like trade for a larger handgun,preferably in 9mm,but I'm also open to .357 sig,.357 magnum,.40,and .45acp.
It has only been shot 100 times.I am mainly interested in trading for a fullsize or midsize handgun but there are a few pistols of the same size or smaller I would be interested in such as: S&W Chief Special Auto Pistol,Walther PP,PPK,PPK-S,Glock 42,Sig p238,sig p230-232,Remington R51,or daewoo dh380.Note the pistols I listed are the only small pistols I will accept in trade,I'm mainly looking for Fullsized or slightly smaller than Fullsized pistol.

Pictures will be uploaded later tonight.Start a conversation/PM me with any questions.
Please don't contact me if you are out of state,I don't want to deal with any shipping or ffl transfer fees.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.