Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR S&W M&P Shield 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by BearSlayer338, Mar 31, 2014.

1. BearSlayer338

BearSlayer338 California :( Active Member

I have a S&W M&P Shield in 9mm with 2 mags 1 7 round,1 8 round,iwb holster,and all the factory goodies that I would like trade for a larger handgun,preferably in 9mm,but I'm also open to .357 sig,.357 magnum,.40,and .45acp.
    It has only been shot 100 times.I am mainly interested in trading for a fullsize or midsize handgun but there are a few pistols of the same size or smaller I would be interested in such as: S&W Chief Special Auto Pistol,Walther PP,PPK,PPK-S,Glock 42,Sig p238,sig p230-232,Remington R51,or daewoo dh380.Note the pistols I listed are the only small pistols I will accept in trade,I'm mainly looking for Fullsized or slightly smaller than Fullsized pistol.

Pictures will be uploaded later tonight.Start a conversation/PM me with any questions.
    Please don't contact me if you are out of state,I don't want to deal with any shipping or ffl transfer fees.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

What area of state?

3. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

He is from Beaverton

4. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

you said WTS what is your price?????????????????

5. BearSlayer338

Sorry,that was a mistake I meant to make a WTT ad,sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

6. BearSlayer338

Off it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.