JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$545 S&W M&P pro 5" .40 (LNIB) capacity 15 + 1 approximately 60 rounds down range purchased last year. Upgraded with Apex tactical forward set sear trigger kit plus RAM for tactile reset. Crisp trigger with short take up and short reset with very little over travel. Trigger breaks at 4 lbs on my trigger scale. Comes with 8 S&W magazines, 3 back straps, bio hazard back plate, talon grips plus a couple sets of red grips, holster, original box and everything that came with box.

Also have original parts.

All rules apply and would like to use FFL in Tigard.

IMG_3665.JPG IMG_3669.JPG IMG_3673.JPG IMG_3674.JPG IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3676.JPG IMG_3677.JPG

Last Edited:
$650. S&W M&P pro 5" .40 (LNIB) capacity 15 + 1 approximately 60 rounds down range purchased last year. Upgraded with Apex tactical forward set sear trigger kit plus RAM for tactile reset. Crisp trigger with short take up and short reset with very little over travel. Trigger breaks at 4 lbs on my trigger scale. Comes with 8 S&W magazines, 3 back straps, bio hazard back plate, talon grips plus a couple sets of red grips, holster, original box and everything that came with box.

Also have original parts and I'll include 4 (50 round) boxes of Federal 180 grain HST JHP ammo (fantastic ammo).

All rules apply and would like to use FFL in Tigard.

View attachment 289587 View attachment 289590 View attachment 289591 View attachment 289592 View attachment 289593 View attachment 289594 View attachment 289595
Looking to trade a custom GLOCK 19

0621161350.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.