JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Its just like the sigma, the mods will be the same i,e remove the heavy sear spring and replace it with a lite'r one

Well the Warden put one in her hand and it fit, she racked the slide no problem. She tried the Magazine release, no problem. She tried the trigger, no problem. She bought it new for $349. We might shoot it tomorrow... or next week.

Well we went yesterday and she fired it about 90 rounds and me 30 the only glitch we had was with one magazine would fail to hold open the slide after the last round. She was on paper but not really grouping well. I was able to get a fist sized group. We are not Glocksters I guess, and need more trigger time to improve. She shot her Lionheart to get her self respect back and that went well (That Lionheart is a great pistol). I fired my Ruger 1911 and that made me happy. We both did pretty well with the SA XDs 9mm.

I think the S&W will come along with more trigger time and higher round count.

I've had two. Both fed great and had no issues although I switched to Glock.

Well the Warden tried a Glock Gen 4 yesterday and she might rent one to see how it works out. She will stick with the S&W for now. Unlike me she doesn't want a large collection of guns

Well the Warden tried a Glock Gen 4 yesterday and she might rent one to see how it works out. She will stick with the S&W for now. Unlike me she doesn't want a large collection of guns

Shame on her. LOL.

I sold my Sigma 40 to a buddy and the firing pin fell apart while we were shooting it. S & W won't sell parts so his only option is to send it in and be registered on what was a paperless sale

I've loaned him a G21 until he can fix it

I sold my Sigma 40 to a buddy and the firing pin fell apart while we were shooting it. S & W won't sell parts so his only option is to send it in and be registered on what was a paperless sale

I've loaned him a G21 until he can fix it

So I assume you mean the striker assembly fell apart. what part is he needing the two spring keepers or ?

Status