JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

20171117_123827.jpg 20171117_123812.jpg index.jpg

Last Edited:
The early mod 66/19s are quite possibly the finest K frame .357s EVER made by S & W. I stupidly sold my 4" mod 19 many years ago and always wanted another, and then maybe a mod 36 snub sometime - well a 'twist of fate' brought them both to me in one deal but in SS as the 66 and 60 - both fantastic shooters and outstanding actions but these both have had custom trigger and action jobs so are considerably better than stock.
ELWZ1UdxiSqB24h0nL09HJdzxCgWwp0Y_EqDgop3fD9nAPH8JaOK1FANm90v5p64xxQ67X6vyoRNSe_R7zg=w800-h600-no.jpg

I will take the one in the center....oh, wait... It's the gun for sale?:p

Sure is a good looker (the gun, but the other ain't bad either) So what does it take to get a hand gun across the boarder between commie Oregon to Commie Washington these days? Or am I just SOL?

I will take the one in the center....oh, wait... It's the gun for sale?:p

Sure is a good looker (the gun, but the other ain't bad either) So what does it take to get a hand gun across the boarder between commie Oregon to Commie Washington these days? Or am I just SOL?

The process isn't bad...
Typically the seller meets the buyer at a FFL holder to perform the transfer...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.