JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
GSG
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Near Willamina
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A forum member posted up a pistol I really want so I'm hoping to sell one or both of these so I can snap it up. Really looking for cash, no trades.

First is a Smith & Wesson 64-8, 38 Special +P round butt. Nice shape, light trigger, Uncle Mike's (I think) grips. Shoots great but I have several other 357 so this one could be cut from the collection. Let's say $375. <<< SOLD

Second, GSG 1911-22, standard model. Practically new shape except it's had rounds through it to work towards being broken in. Shoots really well. Comes with box, manual, all the stuff. $275. Still available. Come to McMinnville and I'll cover the transfer fee.

20211205_200430.jpg 20211205_200416.jpg 20211205_200230.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not to under sell myself but the 64's do sell pretty inexpensively. This one is a little unique in that it's round butt. This one may have had trigger work, the single action is very light. The Uncle Mike's grips are just about the perfect compliment to the stainless.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.