JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well some bills come up and I need the cash. This has been my carry pistol for just a few months bought from a guy on armslist which he bought it new just a month or two prior he said. It's the airweight model aluminumframe with stainless barrel and cylinder. Sa/da. Condition is pretty much flawless except for some powder marks around the cylinder. This model does have the internal lock with two keys no issues with it. Ran 50 rounds through it and works as it should. Will come with 50 rounds of blazer +p hp and 50 blazer brass. Also comes with 1 hks speed loader 2 bianchi speed strips a soft Blackhawk iwb holster leather owb holstet. factory grips, desantis clip grips (which are awesome) and a set of full size wood medalion grips. Also have a bag with mixed old ammo over 100 rounds I'll throw in. Everything you need to start carrying right away. Would like 400 for everything or 320 for just the revolver with no extras cash only no trades. Ffl at tropic pawn.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.