JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
image.jpeg

I do not believe anything with rubber grips was ever considered in the classic line of guns. think your just looking at a add before the classic line was introduced in the late 2000. Really nothing classic about a Hillary hole gun with rubber grips on it. Of course I could be wrong.

The gun in the top image is a 629 classic. Smith & Wesson prints 629 Classic down the side of the barrel, that is the model.

I understand and respect that the guns with the internal lock and Hogue grips are not your cup of tea.

I was asking the OP which model the gun was, as Smith & Wesson produce more than 1 model 629 in Stainless, the specific model I am interested in, the 629 Classic, would match other guns in my collection.

I hope the OP is in good health and has found some good fortune elsewhere.

You are right. I googled it. I was under the impression that all of the modern classic line of guns were blued with wood grips and original barrel profiles like the old days. Guess that teaches me a lesson for not researching it first before I posted my opinion. I am a K frame guy and some schooling on the N frames is what I need if I plan on adding some to my collection.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.