JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade both for a high end AR10 or AR15. Text @ 425-361-3670. Looking for trade value of about 1800

Smith and Wesson 500 with 8 and 3/8 barrel only 80 rounds fired. Will include original case and all 80 Starline brass cases and .50 boresnake. Bought the first week of June this year.
IMAG0424.jpg

Springfield Armory Range Officer with only 50 rounds fired. Case, Holsters, ETC. Everything it came with. 1 Wilson Combat Mag
IMAG0756.jpg

The Ranger officer came in two variations. Forged Frame(899.99) or a Carbon Steel Version(1099.99). The carbon package is much stronger and much harder to find. I am new to 1911's and when i picked this up it has a sticker on the side that stated "Carbon Steel Pkg" so i tool it to discount guns. They said its available in two variations. The price above reflect their prices.

Sorry discount guns is not a reliable source of info... Those guys are making stuff up.

There is only one range officer ... Model: PI9128LP and it is forged frame made of carbon steel. Sells new for 700$ at buds. If you have a different model number then i stand corrected... But never heard otherwise

Good luck with sale. I have a RO and its a great shooter...

Didn't want to be the one to break the news to the OP. As far as I know, there has only ever been one version of the RO. They are all made using carbon steel with a parkerized finish and they are all forged as well. They are both forged AND carbon steel IIRC.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.